Hello readers~~! 😀
Welcome to my personal blog or I prefer to call it my personal “journal”. Why? Because I’d love to express my thought about everything that happened in my life by writing. So that, I can record every single lesson that I can learn from my experience, and share it as a general lesson for others as well.
In addition to the lesson of life, I’d like to share my cooking experience in special section of this blog. You can find several recipes in my cooking journal and try to cook it by yourself at your home. 😀 I’m not a professional chef, but I’d love to be a good cook for my family, so I want to learn cooking and record the recipe in this blog. Hopefully, it also can be beneficial for others who also want to learn to cook, just like me. 🙂
1990 – 2008
- I was born in Bandung and grown up as a teenager until I was 17 year-old in Cimahi.
2008 – 2012
- I pursued my bachelor degree and took major in Industrial Engineering at Universitas Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia in 2008 and graduated in 2012
2012 – 2014
- I continued my graduate studies and pursuing master degree under double-degree program between Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) and National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST).
- During 2-years of double-degree program, I spent my first year in Teknik dan Manajemen Industri (TMI) ITB and continue the second year in Industrial Management at NTUST, Taiwan, as an NTUST full – scholarship grantee.
- I graduated from NTUST and ITB in June 2014.
- I received best paper award from International Conference on Service Science and Innovation (ICSSI) 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan (June 2014).
Mid 2014 – Early 2015
- I started working in Department of Information System, Fakultas Ilmu Komputer Universitas Brawijaya (FILKOM UB) from September 2014 – currently on study leave for pursuing doctoral degree.
2015 – present
- I’m currently pursuing doctoral degree in Industrial Management NTUST (2015 – present), with NTUST full – scholarship for International PhD Students.
- I volunteered in Badan Pelaksana Universitas Terbuka Taiwan (UT Taiwan) as a treasurer (2015 – 2017).
- I received an award as School of Management Outstanding Youth in 2015.
- I was chosen as representative candidate from School of Management for the 10th NTUST Outstanding Youth in 2016.
Last but not least
sharing is caring
I really hope that my writings can be useful for me and others, as a lesson, as a reminder. Not all my thought is exactly correct. Everyone has their own opinion and thoughts, and I respect and appreciate it. The important thing is that we can learn from both of our own experience and others. Find the good in everything. Be positive! 😀